- Residential properties (min. 20 residential units), partially with commercial component
- Not purely commercial properties.
- Projects with income, value, and revenue increasing potential
- Development-capable properties ("buy and develop")
- Medium expansion standard - rentals in the medium segment
- Urban areas in Switzerland and agglomerations
- Residential areas with good transportation connections (private and public transit)
- Desired investment per purchase transaction of CHF 10+ million.
- The desired gross income per property is approx. 5+ %
- Solid construction materials; besides economic aspects, architectural, urban planning, and ecological conditions are also considered (sustainability).